Friday, February 19, 2010

Homemade hair cut

Tuesday night I got the itch to cut Taylor's hair. I figured it wouldn't be that hard to cut a straight line - boy was I wrong. Taylor did a great job sitting still, but she wouldn't keep her head tilted to the side I wanted it at. Taylor was very excited for me to cut her hair. I did cut it shorter than I wanted it to be and of course, it dried shorter than I expected. I think it is too short and Nathan couldn't believe I cut her hair myself. Taylor kept saying, "Mommy I like it, it's fine".


Sitting on our bed getting her hair cut

Here is how short it is wet vs. the original length

Wednesday morning getting ready for school with her new haircut

It dried so much shorter than I imagined. It isn't quite even either. I don't think I will be cutting her hair again.

No comments: