Had another check up this morning. Absolutely no progression or changes. We are still at a 2 and 50% effaced. Zoey is about 7 pounds with a good, strong heart beat.
We did go ahead and schedule to be induced next Wednesday on October 20th. My due date is October 21st, so she will be a day early (if she doesn't come sooner). The doctor told me last week that she was comfortable inducing me then, so Nathan and I talked about it and decided to set the induction for close to her due date. The doctor said she wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks, so we figured, why not just do it near her due date. I really pray she comes on her own, but it gives me a little comfort that the doctor feels it would be safe to do induce anytime now.
My last day of work before maternity leave will be this Friday unless Zoey arrives before then. I will be off work for 3 months and return after the new year. We are very excited to meet Zoey and have her here with us. It's kinda crazy to think that she will be here in 9 days if she doesn't show up on her own before then.
13 years ago



1 comment:
We induced and had Blake one day before his due date! I hope she comes before then, but if she doesn't do not feel bad for kicking her out! :) Sometimes they need a little 'push'. Ha! Pun intended.
Post a Comment