I took the girls to Houston last Wednesday after work for the beginning of the wedding festivities. Thursday we just hung out and made sure we had everything for Ashley's wedding. Ashley and I have been friends since we were 5 years old. She was one of the first people I met when we moved to Kingwood from Scotland. We have stayed friends all these years and she is the closest thing I have to a sister. Friday we had a spa day at the Houstonian - which was absolutely fabulous! I got my first ever manicure and first ever pedicure and I have to say that I totally loved both! Nathan flew in right before rehearsal and then we had the rehearsal dinner at Ousies (super yummy food!) Saturday morning we had a bridal luncheon down in River Oaks. I got there a little early so I drove around the neighborhoods and have deemed River Oaks the most gorgeous neighborhood in the world! We then headed to the Houston Country Club to get our hair and make up done. Taylor and one of Ashley's cousins were the flower girls (absolutely adorable) and one of the other bridesmaids sons was the ring bearer. The wedding was perfect and the reception was absolutely gorgeous! Taylor had fun dancing at the reception and so did we. It was the most beautiful reception I've ever been too.
Ashley at the Trellis Spa
Ashley getting a manicure
Erin and Jenny getting pedicures
Lunch at the spa on the terrace
Ashley and me outside the spa
Taylor trying on her flower girl dress
Grandma and Grandpa with Zoey at the wedding
Taylor and me at the reception
Nathan, Taylor and me at the reception
Taylor with Ashley and Brookes at the reception
The bridesmaids with Ashley and Mrs. Sheila (Ashleys mom)



No comments:
Post a Comment