Mom and I hosted our 3rd annual tea party in Kingwood Saturday. Not everyone could make it this year, but we had three kiddos and two on the way. My mom and I started doing this three years ago when Taylor was only a few months old. We don't make it down to Houston that often and if we do go down, we are usually busy with our family and don't get to see our friends. We thought this would be a fun tradition to start so we can see everyone at least once a year. It is so nice to get to hang out with my girls and their precious babies. It is fun to see the proud grandmas too!

Grandma, Taylor, me, Julie (expecting Blake in May), Lila, Reagan, Beki (expecting in August), Nancy, Bethany, and Hannah

Grandma playing ring around the rosey with Taylor and Reagan

Bethany and Hannah (6 months old)

Taylor and Hannah playing together

Taylor and me

Grandma and Taylor
2 comments:
I had so much fun seeing everyone. Can't wait for Blake to meet all of his new friends next year :)
I'm so sad that we had to miss it! :(
Post a Comment