Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Republic Concert

Friday night we headed to Oklahoma to the Winn Star Casino to see One Republic play. They are awesome by the way if you haven’t heard of them! We ate dinner at Toby Keith’s restaurant I Love This Bar and the food was fantastic – huge, but fantastic. We got to watch Baylor beat the snot out of St. Mary’s in the Sweet 16 game while we ate. After dinner we went to the concert and we were on like the 20th row back from the stage. It was awesome! I’ve never been that close at a concert. The lead singer kept hoping down off the stage and running around the front section – we were so close to him! I think The Winn Star Casino concert scene is my new favorite venue. The tickets are relatively inexpensive and you are so close to the stage. This was the second time we’ve seen One Republic and I absolutely love them! Let me tell you, the lead singer has a voice – he can wail. The concert was amazing and we had such a great time.




Look at the size of these cheese fries!!




The hubby and me at the casino




One Reoublic concert

No comments: