Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toddler Hide and Seek

Taylor loves to play hide and seek. I call it Toddler Hide and Seek because she doesn't play quite right yet. When it is her turn to hide, she giggles the whole time she is hiding and then goes, "mommy, I'm in here" or "mommy, here I am ". It makes me laugh. Then, when it is my turn to hide, she gives me about 3 seconds to hide and goes, "mommy, where are you?". If I don't answer, she gets worried and sad. This also makes me laugh. We just played and I don't know if she got tired of playing or just forgot to find me. I stood in the bathroom for 5 minutes and when I came out, she was in her pink chair watching Dinosaur Train. Gotta love a 2-year olds attention span!!

1 comment:

jrodges said...

Presley still giggles and tells on herself :)
SO cute ;)!