Monday, October 4, 2010

Zoey update - 37 weeks

We had a great, relaxing weekend. I got up at 4:30am Saturday morning and all I wanted to do was clean Zoey's room. I sanitized everything in it and got everything finished in her nursery. I believe they call this craziness "nesting". Thankfully I went back to sleep around 6:30am till 10am. I walked as much as I could this weekend to get Zoey moving.

We had a doctor's appointment this morning and we are only dilated to a 2 now and still 50% effaced. I think my crazy hormones are taking over because I am completely bummed that we are not further along even though we still have 2.5 weeks left till our due date. I know that she will come when she is suppose to and it is not up to me. I just really believed that since Taylor was 3 weeks early that Zoey would be too.

1 comment:

jrodges said...

If you are feeling the urge you are certainly welcome to come organize and sanitize my house... maybe just at a different hour :)!