Today at lunch we were watching the cowboys game in our pajamas (love chillin' in our pjs all day!). Taylor said she was cold and would like a hot drink with her lunch. Well, she doesn't like coffee (she says she's not old enough to drink it yet and that only old people drink it), the only hot tea we have has caffeine in it (the last thing a 3 year old needs is caffeine!) and that leave hot chocolate. Taylor has never had hot chocolate before. Since I'm allergic to chocolate and Nathan isn't a huge chocolate fan, we have just never given Taylor hot chocolate - never really thought about giving it to her. Anyways, I made her some hot chocolate with marshmallows to go with her lunch.
You would of thought it was Christmas or something, she loved it and thought it was the greatest thing in the world! She had the biggest smile on her face the whole time she drank it and after every sip, she talked about eating the marshmallows once all the hot chocolate was gone. It was so sweet and innocent! I love watching her find new things in life that make her happy and excited. Now I just hope she doesn't ask for hot chocolate with every meal!
13 years ago



1 comment:
That is one funny little human! :) Just imagine the things she is going to teach Zoey :)!
Post a Comment