Taylor has had a fever for 4 days now. We went to the doctor today and she has strep throat. We've been giving her motrin which takes the fever down, but when it wears off, her fever shoots back up. It got up to 104 the other night and usually stays around 102 now. Taylor has been a good sport about staying away from Zoey and has done her best to not get near her. Taylor has been held up in our room during the day watching TV and playing on her iphone. Yes, I said iphone. Nathan got a new phone and gave Taylor his iphone to play games on (that is all she can do on it). She loves it! She knows how to turn it on, get to the game she wants and how to play all the games. I have to admit, she is really good at the memory game. She loves laying in our bed watching tv and playing.
She doesn't look very sick here - but I promise she is.



1 comment:
:( sorry she is sick but she looks like she is a good sport ;).
I was afraid that Presley had strep ... no strep but she still has a horrible cough... thank goodness fever went away. :)
Post a Comment