God's Baby Sleep
The Angels sing...............la, la, la
The Shepards laugh........ha, ha, ha
The Donkeys bray...........hee haw, hee haw
The Crows all caw............caw, caw, caw
Moo goes the cow.............moo
Baa baa says the sheep....baa
Mary Smiles and Joseph leaps
Baa baa says the sheep....baa
How on earth could God's baby sleep?
How on earth could God's baby sleep?
The kids were split into sections and each section had a line with a character on a stick. When they sang their part, they would hold up their character and sing really loud. It was sooooo cute!
After the kids sang, we all sang happy birthday to Jesus and birthday cake. Then the kids decorated cookies to take home and made a birthday card for Jesus. It was a wonderful birthday party and it was nice celebrating Jesus' birth. I do have to tell you that Taylor asked before we went to the party if Baby Jesus was going to be there? I told her, "no, he is in Heaven with God, but he is always with you in your heart".
Before the birthday party
Taylor is so proud of Zoey
What a cutie!
All the kids singing



1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress :)!
She looked beautiful! I also love the outfit Zoey had on. The girls looked so cute together :)
Post a Comment