Thursday, February 10, 2011

Preschool valentines party snack

Taylor took snack to preschool today for her Valentines party. Yesterday we made sugar cookies and planned to ice them and decorate them. I figured I had a heart cookie cutter or two, but of course I didn't look till we were already in the middle of making the cookies. I couldn't find a heart cookie cutter, but I swear we have every other shape imaginable. I found Easter, train, dinosaurs, Halloween and Christmas cookie cutters - but no heart. So, we ended up using star cookie cutters and I figured I could draw a heart on them. Wrong again. The gel pen I was going to use to draw on the cookies did not draw good, so I decided to scratch that idea. I ended up icing the cookies with pink icing and sprinkles. Taylor loved them and didn't care they weren't hearts.



Making star cookies



Excited to take the cookies to her party today

No comments: