Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Days

I flew out to New Orleans for work last Sunday and then thankfully flew home around 5pm on Monday (I was suppose to get home around 9pm). The ice storm blew in around 10pm Monday night. Mom and dad had come up to watch the girls Monday, so they left as soon as Nathan got home Monday evening and thankfully they made it to Austin and missed the storm.

The ice was so bad that Nathan only went in to work on Thursday and I stayed home all week. Thursday night it snowed like a blizzard - it was beautiful! Nathan and Taylor went out and played in the snow Friday evening and Taylor and I played in it Saturday morning before it started melting. Zoey went out in the snow for just a few minutes Saturday morning, but she wasn't impressed!



Zoey all bundled up to go out in the snow



Taylor in the snow



Sheet of ice and snow pack off the slide



Taylor dressing up like a unicorn to play with her my little ponies (we made them horns too!)



Taylor, Zoey and Nathan



Zoey laughing at Nathan

No comments: