13 years ago
Monday, April 11, 2011
Two sick girls
I took Taylor to the doctor this morning because the past two nights she has woken up in the middle of the night complaining that her ears hurt. She has also woken up the past two mornings with gooey goop in her eyes. She seems fine during the day and you would never know she was sick. Taylor ended up with a sinus infection and an ear infection. We got home and about an hour later I noticed that Zoey had a fever and was grabbing her ear. We got back in the car this afternoon and I took Zoey to the doctor to get checked out. She ended up having an ear infection. Both girls are on antibiotics and will hopefully sleep through the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor babies!
Isn't this there second one together? Praying for you and them :)!
Post a Comment