Monday, August 15, 2011

Zoey is 10 months old

I am so far behind on my blog!  To kind of catch you up; the girls spent a week and a half in Houston with my parents while I went out of town for work and our babysitter was on vacation.  Have to admit the first week was a blast going on dates every night with Nathan, but after a week, Nathan and I were missing the girls so bad we could hardly stand it.

Zoey now has two teeth, is crawling all over the place and loves to stand up. She is trying to pull her up on everything and we believe she will be walking in no time. Zoey turns 10 months old today.  Zoey still adores Taylor and follows her around - the best she can. Taylor is such a great big sister and plays with Zoey all the time.

This has been a crazy month for us.  Nathan started a new job at his old company today and I went part-time at my company. I will be working on an as needed basis. This will allow me to spend more time with the girls and allow us to go do things during the day. Lots of changes this month - but all good so far!

1 comment:

Matt and Brynn Hodder said...

What exciting news for all of you! Hope it continues to go well. Such adorable little girls. How quickly they grow up.

Enjoy the extra time you get at home.