13 years ago
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
It's been a crazy few days. We got in saturday night from Oregon and Sunday afternoon, I packed Taylor into the car and off we went. We drove to Buffalo to meet my dad with the dogs. We had a nice lunch at Dairy Queen and then Taylor, the dogs and me drove to Waco to meet Nana and Poppy. We meet them at the mall and Taylor and the dogs went to Brownwood with Nathan's parents. I've been working in Waco the last three days and Nathan is in New Orleans for work, so Taylor went to stay with Nana and Poppy. I miss her like crazy! We are going to Brownwood friday, so I'm trying my best to hold out till then. I talked to Taylor today, but she was a little busy shopping and meeting people with Nana. Friday won't come soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment