Have yall ever flown a kite? I have never flown a kite. I bought Taylor an Elmo kite several months ago and Charlotte bought us two kites as well. Today was such a beautiful day and it was a little windy, so we thought we should go fly those kites that were collecting dust on the shelf. We took our kites to the Duck Pond and proceeded to fly them. Nathan had to give me a quick lesson on how to fly a kite because I have no idea what to do, but there isn't much to it. Nathan and I had a great time flying the kites. Taylor was more interested in the ducks than the kites, but she did fly them for a little while. I loved flying the kites and can't wait to do it again!
Taylor trying to fly the kite
Nathan got the kite in the air for her and she did a great job flying it
Nathan flying the fish kite and Taylor was trying to fly the Elmo kite
Taylor's Elmo kite
1 comment:
So fun! We fly kites every Easter after we hunt eggs!
Post a Comment