Friday, May 22, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Ally.

8 things I am looking forward to.........
1. My brother is coming home from Moldova tomorrow for a week
2. Nathan's future 4-door Jeep
3. Taking Taylor to the pool this summer
4. Running more 5Ks in the future
5. Sitting outside on our new patio in the summer
6. Taylor's 2nd birthday
7. Finding a hobby or mission to work on
8. Taking a vacation

8 things I did yesterday............
1. Ran 2 miles with Katherine
2. Took Taylor to school and picked her up
3. I worked
4. Watched the movie 'Taken' (Taylor will not be going to Paris - ever!)
5. Played with Taylor
6. Dinner with the Dunhams
7. Cleaned the house
8. Watched Ugly Betty

8 things I wish I could do............
1. Eat chocolate!!
2. Live on the beach and save sea turtles
3. Keep my house clean
4. Be addiced to working out
5. Not work, but still get a salary
6.Volunteer somewhere (this is a goal of mine)
7. Be a professional traveler
8.Win the lottery!!!

8 shows I watch.............
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. Pysch
4. Biggest Loser
5. Chuck
6. Ghost Whisperer
7. Big Bang Theory
8. Friday Night Lights

8 people I am going to tag..............
1. Courtney C.
2. April H.
3. Katherine T.
4. Rosemond C.
5. Angie H.
6. Crystal L.
7. Melissa S.
8. April R.

No comments: