Friday, June 26, 2009

Chick-fil-a playground

This past week, Angie and I have been shopping for float supplies. Angie and I are in charge of the 4th of July float for church. Angie's daughter Jessie and Taylor are buddies and have done a great job shopping with us this week. The girls have been so good. We went to chick-fil-a one day and after the girls had finished eating, they went into the play area to play. Angie and I looked up not even 2 minutes later and Jessie was pulling Taylor up onto the top step of the playground. The top step was probably 12 feet high, so I got nervous, but Taylor was doing great with Jessie, so I didn't go in after her. The girls got to the top, crawled across to the slide and then came down together.
Jessie is always so good with Taylor and Taylor just adores her.

No comments: