Well, Sunday was day 2 of potty training. Sunday didn't go as well as Saturday did. Taylor had 2 accidents, but one of them was my fault. We were talking to my brother on Skype and I didn't take to the potty when I was suppose to, so, she peed on me. I learned my lesson!
Monday was day 3 and she did great! Nathan came home yesterday from St. Louis and helped with the potty training since I actually had to do some work. She didn't have 1 accident yesterday! She seems to like being a big girl like all her friends. She also loves getting to pick out her big girl panties, but she wants to wear a new pair every time she goes to the bathroom. Looks like I am going to have to go buy some more panties!
She seems to have it down, but I know it will still take a while until she is fully potty trained. I am really proud of her and I think she is proud of herself. The past 3 days weren't as bad as I thought they would be. I was a little stir crazy though after being locked in the house for 3 days straight. It did help that we had to go to the airport yesterday morning to pick up Nathan. That was a nice break.
No more diapers!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment