Taylor did awesome yesterday!! She went almost every time I put her on the potty. She cried a few times, but that just seemed to make her pee, so then she was happy. She didn't have any accidents yesterday and was dry when she woke up from nap. Rock on! Tammy said she knew Taylor was ready and I agree. I think we will have this down pack by the end of day 3.
Taylor did so well yesterday, we went through almost all of the potty training presents we had gotten her. I had 15 presents ready for the 3 days. She had 3 left by the time she went to bed yesterday. I had to resort to pulling out some of her small Christmas presents and wrapping them. It's a good thing I like to Christmas shop early!
Potty training presents!
First present of the day
Another potty training present



1 comment:
Good luck!!! Although, it sounds like she's doing awesome!!!
Post a Comment