I have to admit, I appreciate him going by himself and doing it. I absolutely hate car shopping and dealing with car salesman (no offense if you or your husband are a car salesman). Since he came home with it, he has been like a kid in a candy store. He is just so excited about it and wants to drive it everywhere.
He came a picked Taylor up for me Thursday night after Christmas by Candlelight so I could pack up all my decorations from the two tables and not have to worry about her, plus it was 10 o'clock and I didn't know how long it would take me to pack up. Anyways, Nathan said when she got in the Jeep, she said, "Wow daddy, nice Jeep". All weekend when we were driving around in it, she kept saying "I like your Jeep daddy" and "yeah, daddy Jeep".
I took these pictures Friday morning on my way out the door to go to the office. Sorry I don't have better pictures.



1 comment:
oh my gosh!!!! i can't believe you didn't tell me he finally got it!!!! love it and i want a ride in it this spring!!
Post a Comment