We thought it was a perfect time of year to teach our children about giving to others and helping those who are less fortunate. I'm not sure if all the kids understood about the party for Jesus and that He is the reason for this season, but it is never to early to start telling them. Taylor had a blast getting to play with all of her friends and have birthday cake.
Abigail and Taylor in the photo cutout
Nathan and Taylor eating birthday cake
The kids making their Nativity scene out of stickers
Kendall reading 'The Crippled Lamb' to the kids. Surprisingly, most of the kids sat through the entire story. It is one of my favorite books to read this time of year, but I can't read it without crying.



2 comments:
I LOVE that book. This is such an awesome idea, Katie. April told me about it and I loved it. Fons and I try to adopt "angels" for Christmas and take our niece and nephew to shop for them so they can try to learn about giving - this is an even better idea!
DEE
:) Great Idea ;)
I also love how they are watching the cowboys ;)!
Post a Comment