Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Houston baby shower

Last weekend we drove down to Houston late Friday night. Nathan got to play golf with an friend from college Saturday morning. Saturday we did a little shopping in the morning and Taylor took her piggy bank to the bank to deposit her money. She was so excited to put her money in the bank like big people do. Nathan's parents came in around lunch time and we had the fabulous Chelsea's for lunch. It is a staple whenever we are in Kingwood for a weekend. I wish they had a Chelsea's here in Dallas somewhere. It is the greatest deli in the world - it is the only place I like to get sandwiches at. Sorry, got distracted talking about Chelsea's. Okay, so after lunch the men went to a movie and we had a baby shower at mom's house.

The shower was a blast and it was so good to get to see all our friends. It makes me miss the girls so bad when I only get to see them for a few hours every once in a while. We got to see two friends new babies and catch up with old friends. Taylor loved the baby shower and even got some presents herself which she absolutely loved!

Saturday night we went out to eat and then I was ready to go to bed right after we put Taylor down. I was so tired from our super fun day. Sunday morning we got up early and headed back to Dallas at 8am. I had a Scentsy party to get home for and get the house ready for. It was a nice weekend, but I was completely exhausted.

No comments: