Yesterday, September 21 was officially one month away from my due date. I have to admit that I am beyond ready to no longer be pregnant and have Zoey here. The nursery is ready for her and so are we. Taylor arrived three weeks early and I am praying that Zoey will too. I would really like for her to arrive anytime after October 1st.
One of our dear friends had her baby Sunday and we went up to see them Monday night at the hospital. Taylor was so excited to see baby Scarlett. She seems to understand that Zoey will look just like baby Scarlett when she arrives and is so excited for Zoey to get here. Nathan and I are a little nervous about have 2 kids and how to juggle them, so if anyone has any advice, please, please, please share it with us!
I will be off work for 3 months when Zoey arrives and I am so excited to get to spend that much time with Zoey and Taylor. Taylor will still go to Tammy's 2 days a week and she has preschool another 2 days a week, so that will be nice for all of us. That will give Taylor her normal schedule and her own time, plus give me some time to get my head wrapped around having a baby again.
Can't wait to meet Zoey Katherine Theaux!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment