We are going to Oregon next weekend to see my cousin and grandma. We've never flown with Taylor and are kind of nervous about it. She's at the stage where she doesn't want to sit still and wants to be up walking around all the time. Everyone keeps telling me that maybe she'll sleep the whole time or part of the time, but we aren't sure about that. She doesn't like to go to sleep when there are people around because she doesn't want to miss anything. We have a 4 hour plane ride to Portland, so if anyone has any advice, please, please, please share it with me!
Thanks!
13 years ago



3 comments:
Get a new toy/s that Taylor has never seen before for the plane ride/s one thing I got Presley was a small doodle pro that she drew on a long time on the way to VA when she was about 18 months old... she loved it! ....it might be too late now but morning seemed to be the best time for Presley :) our first flight to VA in the morning she was an absolute angel!!!! She played with the doodle pro and then fell asleep. But the way home was different because it was past her bedtime and she was beyond herself :)... but it still wasn't that traumatic. Take or buy milk or buy juice ( you have to buy the juice after security, I think Milk is fine but I was too scared to try so I just bought some after security) I took several sippy cups and filled them all :)for the plane. Also having something to drink or suck on like a pacifier (if you all ow that, helps their ears. You can take a stroller up to the gate and check it before you board and they will have it waiting for you when you step off the plane :)... very nice!
Okay that is all I know :).
She will be fine :)! and if not you will never see those people again :)!
I am sure there are more seasoned fliers that will know than me but I hope it was helpful :).
You have a beautiful family!! I am a friend of Nathan's from BU--Freshman year(found your site when I was blog-hopping some other Baylor Bear bloggers)...great to see that you all are doing well. Congrats on your precious little girl.
Good luck on the flight...I have taken many trips with my 18mo old over the past few months and it's a difficult age for such confinement--hang in there!
I have a pretty boring blog, but feel free to stop by!
Caryn (BAINES) Williams
Get a fun new toy, a beverage & a chewy snack (for ear popping), and let her look out the window at the clouds. Grace loves to fly!
Post a Comment