Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Early Christmas presents!!!

Yesterday was like Christmas in the Theaux house! I've been wanting a new, good digital camera that is fast and takes great pictures. I have a Canon Sure Shot that I love and use all the time, but it isn't fast enough or take good enough pictures. Yesterday Nathan came home with a Nikon 5000 as an early Christmas present for me. He wanted to make sure we had it for all the holidays coming up. I am sooooo excited! Once I figure out how to use it, I'll post my first pictures.


Taylor also had an early Christmas yesterday. When I was in Austin last week for work training, I stayed at my parents lake house Friday night after training. Mom and Dad are wanting to move some beds around at the lake house and get a king size bed for the one of the rooms, so they said we could have my old twin trundle bed for Taylor. When I was there, I loaded up my old bed and brought it back. We had planned to give it to her for Christmas, but since I had the chance to get it last weekend, I did. We put it straight into Taylor's room instead of leaving it in the garage for 3 months.

Taylor was so excited last night to get to sleep in her new big, big girl bed. Taylor's new bed is my old bed that I slept in since I was in a crib. I love seeing it in Taylor's room now.

1 comment:

Brett and Katherine said...

You got your new camera! Yeah!!!! Hope you enjoy it! The pictures of Taylor in her new bed are so sweet!