Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Horrible Hair Day at KDO







Today is Horrible Hair Day at KDO. I have figured out that it is easiest to do Taylor's hair at the breakfast table while she is eating her breakfast. She doesn't mind me putting her hair up and she loves wearing bows, but she absolutely hates for us to brush her hair. I just don't understand it!?!

I had to fight (not really, but you know what I mean) with her this morning to get her to let me give her crazy hair. She ended up with 2 pony tails and 4 braids with 6 hair bows. She did however, think she looked pretty good after I finished it and she looked in the mirror.

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

Fun! She looks adorable as usual!!

jrodges said...

Love it ;)! Taylor is just such a cutie pie not only in looks but personality :)!
My routine with Presley is she drinks her milk and watches Mickey Mouse clubhouse(used to be Baby Einstien videos) while I do her hair in the morning :). We have done this since she had enough hair to do :).

jrodges said...

oops Einstein :)