I can't credit for this idea. I read a friends blog who had made some shirts for her son and one of her friends had told her how to do it. Her shirts were so cute that I just had to try it. They were relatively easy to make, so if any of you are interested in the directions, I can email them to you. I made these two shirts the first night and then I made Taylor a Cowboy shirt for the Coppell Cowboy game Saturday morning. I don't have a pic of it on this post, but it will be in another post about the second Coppell Cowboys playoff game.

This is my favorite design. Taylor loves it too!

My tree didn't turn out as good as I would of liked. I don't really like the trees shape. I think the turkey is so much cuter.
1 comment:
Thanks to you and your friend for passing along the instructions for the turkey :)!
Presley now has her own Turkey shirt to wear for Thanksgiving :).
Post a Comment