Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taylor singing 'Do Lord' in church this morning

The preschool choir sang in big church today. Taylor isn't in the preschool choir since preschool choir starts at age 3, but some of the children that are in extended session got to go with the preschool choir and sing. Taylor and Chloe were the only ones who went and sang with the older kids. Taylor loves to sing and dance and loved being up on the steps in front of the whole church. They sang 'Do Lord' with hand motions. It was soooooooooo cute!!

I think Nathan thought I was crazy for wanting to take pics and have him video tape her singing. It was nice to see that we were not the only parents with the video cameras and cameras out. When we got home, Taylor wanted to watch herself sing, so played the video on the tv and she danced and sang with herself on tv.

Practice before church:



Taylor is the first one on the front step in the orange dress



My little performer!!



Concentrating so hard!



During the church service:



Taylor is on the front row in the orange dress next to Micah in the argyle sweater



Aren't they just precious!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! Every time I read your blog I think that there is no way for her to get any cuter and each time I log on she does! Seriously love her! Are you guys coming to KW for Christmas? We'll be at my parents on Christmas Eve. Hope to see you at church.