Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Theaux #2

We are truly excited about this baby and can't wait to meet it! We are due on October 21, 2010. I'm shooting for a 10-10-10 baby.....that would be the coolest birthday ever! This pregnancy has been totally different from when I was pregnant with Taylor. With Taylor, if I got nauseous, I would eat something and feel better. With this one, it doesn't matter if I eat or not, the nausea doesn't go away and it has been daily. I am finally getting over the nausea period (at least it hasn't been a 8 hour daily battle the last week or so) and have now moved on to headaches. We are 12 weeks today, so I'm hoping all these fun morning sickness things will stop by 16 weeks. If I remember right, that is when I started to feel good with Taylor.

As you can tell from the blog title picture, I am already showing and having to wear maternity clothes. I don't mind because there is nothing more comfortable than maternity pants with the giant elastic waist! I didn't start showing with Taylor till at least 4 months and with this one, I've been showing since 2 months. It amazes me how different your pregnancies can be. We are done after 2 kids (God willing), so hopefully this is our last pregnancy. I'm not one of those super cute pregnant ladies. With Taylor I got enormous (gained 65 lbs) and my feet were so swollen it hurt to walk on them. I am trying my best to not get to that point this time.

I think we find out the sex of the baby at the end of May/beginning of June. I can't wait! We have saved the majority of Taylor's clothes in case this one is a girl, but we realized the other day that none of the clothes we saved are the correct season for this baby since they will be 4 months difference. We might be able to use a few things, but most of it won't work. I'm okay with that because that means I get to go shopping!

Taylor talks about the baby in my stomach all the time and loves to kiss my tummy. She has been a trooper on the days that I've laid on the couch for hours on end because I felt so bad. She is so good at playing by herself or just sitting next to me and watching tv. I can't wait to see her with her new baby brother or sister. She already asks if she can help change diapers and feed the baby. I think she is going to be a rockstar big sister!

1 comment:

Phil and Beki said...

YAY! We are soooo excited! And yes - maternity clothes are super comfy - considering I will reside in them all summer!!! Feel free to name this one Reagan (whether a boy or girl) and we can both have Reagan's and Taylor's!!!!!