Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dreams....crazy, wild dreams

Since the moment I got pregnant, I have had some wild, crazy dreams every night. Some nights I have 2 or 3 different dreams. I had a dream last week that we were at the doctor's office just about to find out the gender of the baby and I woke up a second before they told us the sex. I was so frustrated when I woke up!

Last night I had the best dream ever! I did have one crazy dream first, but then I had the best dream. I don't remember any details of how it came about. All I remember is Nathan and I were standing in a park by a fountain and he said, "Okay, I'll go get our baby" and I said, "Okay, I'm ready". He walked away and came back holding our baby! The baby was wrapped in a blanket and all we could see is it's head. I got to hold the baby and touch it. It was so soft and had the same amount of hair as Taylor did when she was first born. Now that I think about it, it looked just like Taylor did when she was a newborn! I woke up this morning so excited for this baby! My heart is filled with so much joy for this baby! I can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments: