13 years ago
Thursday, April 22, 2010
The next sonogram....
Our next sonogram will be the gender sonogram! We are scheduled for May 18th to find out the sex of the baby. I will be 17.5 weeks along and am so glad that I don't have to wait till 20 weeks to find out. I am beyond excited!!!! Everyone has been telling me that it is a boy since I have been so sick with this pregnancy and I wasn't that sick with Taylor. Taylor keeps telling people that she wants a baby sister, but Nathan (along with my brother) is rooting for a boy. I'm happy with a boy or a girl as long as they are healthy. I just want to know which one it is already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good! Hoping for a boy so we can clothes swap! I need to get working on Taylor's room and all Reagan's old clothes are holding me up! Come on May 18!!! Can't wait to find out :)
Post a Comment