Tuesday, April 13, 2010

********Scentsy********

I love Scentsy! I have just started selling Scensty and I absolutely love it! I use my warmer almost every day because I love the refreshing smell that fills the entire house. Scentsy makes wickless warmers that use a 25-watt lightbulb to heat the wax. The warmers nor the wax get hot enough to burn you, so they are safe to have around children and pets. Taylor stuck her hand in the wax when we first starting using ours. At first she freaked, but then when she realized it wasn't that hot and it hadn't burned her, she was fine. Then she thought it was neat how the wax dried on her fingers so quickly. Scentsy also has room sprays (which are fabulous and work great in bathrooms), car freshners, and wall plug-ins. There are over 80 scents, so there are scents for everyone. My absolute favorite is perfectly pomegranate.

I just had my launch party last Thursday to kick off my new business. It went really well and I just know everyone who ordered is going to love their stuff! Mom is hosting a party for me this weekend in Houston and I am really excited to get to see all our friends down there.

If you are interested in seeing what it is all about, you can check out my website: sweetkatie.scentsy.us. Also, if you are interested in hosting a party, just let me know and we can schedule it for whenever you are available.

No comments: