I have been complaining way to much lately about work. Work has kind of been a beating lately and I've been coming home and complaining to my sweet husband. I didn't realize I had been complaining that much until my wonderful husband made a comment about me quiting and staying home with Taylor last night. Don't get me wrong, I would love to stay home with her and do playdates, etc.... but I love working. I have such a good thing going right now - I am in the office or field 2 days a week and work from home 3 days a week. It will be hard to give this up! I love it because I get to interact with adults in a professional setting part of the week and then I get to stay home with Taylor and love her while I work the other half of the week.
I do get jealous from time to time of our friends who are stay at home moms and they get to do all kinds of cool stuff during the day with their children. I hate admitting that, but it's hard not to get jealous. I know it is wrong of me to get jealous. I should be thanking God that they are able to stay home with their children and do stuff with their children.
Lately with the economy the way it is, I am glad I have a job. I am thankful for what God had given me and what he provides us. I have to stop complaining and just remember it can always be worse.
13 years ago



1 comment:
Sometimes we just need to complain...I do it often, probably too often. God puts us in certain places for a reason and takes care of everything else along the way! ABBA Rocks!! :)
Post a Comment