Monday, September 29, 2008

Labeling everything with masking tape.

For preschool, everything Taylor takes to school has to be labeled with her name. Well, I haven't gotten any cutesy, aborable, waterproof labels yet, so I have been labeling everything she has with masking tape and sharpies. I know right - how embarrasing! My little girl goes to school in her precious little girly girl outfits and then has everything she owns labeled with masking tape. Well, I am now on the search for cute labels that I can plaster all over her stuff.

2 comments:

The Christiansons said...

I have ordered before from stuck on you and i'm always happy with them-the website ishttps://www.stuckonyou.biz/usa/index.asp
i'm sure there are other ones out there too!

Ally said...

I second that... I keep labeling Micah's stuff with labels from stuckonyou but he doesn't even go anywhere that things need to be labeled! I guess you could say I am a little OCD.