All I can say is....perfect! We got Taylor's Halloween Costume yesterday at The Childrens Place. I hadn't really started looking yet for a costume, but when I saw it, I knew she had to have it! Taylor is going to be a TURTLE! For those of you who don't know me very well, I love turtles! They are my absolute favorite. It is just the cutest costume I think I've ever seen. I also figured that this is my last year to get to pick her Halloween costume out - I'm sure next year she will pick her own out.
Too cute for words!
She loves her puppies - they weren't too sure about her outfit!

Don't you just love it!

It even has a tail!
Taylor seemed to like her costume!
4 comments:
That is soooo cute!!! I am still trying to figure out what Reid is going to be, because I'm sure it's my last year too to pick out his costume!!! :)
SOOO CUTE!
Presley told me what she would like to be this year .... it is hilarious :).... but I am not telling :).
I love children's place they always have cute costumes :).
She is an adorable turtle ( I love them also... Keith won't let me have one :( ).
remind me to show you my turtle tattoo!
Oh!!! This is so cute! Can't wait to see her on Halloween!
Post a Comment