Nathan and I drove to Brownwood friday to get Taylor and the dogs from his parents. Nana and Poppy watched Taylor and the dogs last week while Nathan and I were both out of town for work. As much as we missed Taylor last week, it was a nice break and I recommend it for all parents.
Before we knew Taylor was a girl, Poppy bought the baby some Wranglers. A little background on the subject - Nathan grew up on a ranch and Poppy was a bull rider. Poppy still runs the ranch, so we thought Taylor should wear her cowgirl outfit. Nana and Poppy found Nathan's first pair of cowboy boots and his first cowboy hat. The boots fit Taylor perfectly, but the hat was a little big. She's not one for hats anyways.
After playing dress up, we went to a boat store and Taylor found an adorable pink 4-wheeler that she wants. They have a matching one for mommy!
We spent the rest of the day shopping! Nana, Taylor's and my favorite thing to do!
Sunday we went over to MamaDot and PawPaw's house (Nathan's grandparents) for lunch with the family. After lunch we sat outside to talk, but the flies were bad. MamaDot got out the fly swaters and Taylor did her best to help MamaDot kill the flies. We also went for a walk around the front yard and found some treasures! Who knew acorns were so wonderous!
I have a precious picture of her with her acorns, but for some reason, I can't get it to post.



1 comment:
Oh! I want to cry! My grandmother that I absolutely adored was named Mama Dot!
Post a Comment