Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nathan's basketball game

Nathan is playing in a basketball league on Sunday nights with some of the guys from work. Nathan's game was at 6pm tonight, but we figured it was early enough for Taylor to go to. I can't believe I forgot that a 15 month's old attention span is like 1 minute long, if even. She did relatively well, except she really wanted to go out on the court with the guys (during the game). Every time I told her no, she threw a fit. This has just started this week and I already don't like it! I can somewhat handle the crying if we tell her no, but I can't handle the throwing herself on the ground. We try our best to redirect her when she is throwing a fit and I know it sounds like it happens all the time, but it doesn't - I'm being a little dramatic at the moment. I'm just frustrated that my little angel is starting to act like this and she even does it in public. Alright, enough complaining, back to the basketball game. We found a little play area with a picnic table and a slide, so we visited it frequently during the game.

Nathan (number 55) in the game.

Nathan introducing Taylor to a basketball.
Taylor throwing the ball to Kaylee who is one of our friends little girls.

1 comment:

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

hey. would nathan like to play on wednesday night too? kendall is in a YMCA league and just lost a player to injury. let me know. Thanks!