Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Church football game on Sunday




Sunday afternoon our church had a football game of the old guys vs. the young guys. I was a little shocked when I found out that Nathan was going to be on the "old guys" team. I thought we were still considered "young", but I guess not. The young guys were middle school and high school kids and everyone else was an "old guy". Anyways, it was fun to watch Nathan and the church members play a little flag football. The old guys womped the young guys! Taylor wore her Baylor cheerleading outfit and cheered on the old guys. Baylor beat Texas A&M saturday (huge for BU), so it was even sweeter for Taylor to wear her BU outfit!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Yea yea rub it in! ;-)
Taylor looks adorable in her cheerleader outfit! Micah has an Aggie jersey but that isn't near as fun.

Anonymous said...

You just had to mention the game...I told you, my Ags just ran out of time :)I love the outfit!