Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Introducing Lake Bear



Taylor has been talking non-stop lately and it is awesome. She can say almost any word you say, with some exceptions of course. She still babbles a lot to herself and Lake Bear, but she tries her best to talk to Nathan and me. If I haven't introduced Lake Bear before, I apologize. My cousin Angie bought Taylor Lake Bear at Crater Lake in Oregon when we were there this summer. Taylor had never attached herself to anything before, but she holds on to Lake Bear like he is gold. It is so adorable. The nice part is, she doesn't have to have him to make it through the day, but she gets a huge smile on her face when she sees Lake Bear. We named him Lake Bear because she already had a Bear Bear and since he is from Crater Lake, we decided Lake Bear suited him. Maybe Lake Bear is a girl, since he is wearing a pink sleeveless fleece. I don't know, I guess it doesn't really matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, could she BE any cuter?! I don't think so.