Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008



This is all we could get out of her for her Halloween picture.



Taylor did break her fever yesterday on Halloween, but within an hour had a rash all over her body. Of course we freaked and called the doctor. He said is sounds like she has Roseola which is a virus that starts with fever for several days and then when is breaks, a rosey rash covers the body and diareha sets in. The rash is only suppose to last 1-2 days. Apparently she was only contagious while she had a fever, but I still don't want her around kids just in case.

So, for Halloween we stayed in and handed out candy. We tried numerous times to get her to put on her turtle costume, but she wasn't having it. She wouldn't wear anything, so she chilled in her diaper for the night.
You can see the rash on her torso and forehead. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby! I hate that she's not feeling well and didn't get to trick-or-treat for Halloween. I hope everyone is feeling better in your house very soon. Hugs!

Ally said...

Poor Taylor! I'm so sorry she is feeling yucky! I hope that ya'll get to feeling better soon!

Rosemond said...

Poor girl! Hope she is feeling better!