My brother called this afternoon from Moldova. I haven't talked to him since Christmas, so it was a really nice surprise today to hear his voice. I almost didn't answer the phone because it showed as an 'unknown caller' on the phone and I usually don't answer those calls. Anyways, we talked for quite a while and it was so nice to actually talk to him. Taylor wouldn't talk to him at first, but the more I talked to him, she finally started talking to him. I think Zach was a little amazed at how much she can actually say now. I'm loving her talking so much now.
Zach works at the US Embassy in Moldova (Eastern Europe) and is on a two year tour. Zach seems to be liking living over there. He got a puppy a few months ago and she is keeping him company. He thought she was a boy and named her Rosco Pico (from Dukes of Hazard). He sent some pictures and she is adorable.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Your brother picked a great name!
i had no idea your brother was over there! that is awesome! you will have to fill kendall and me in on his job and his experiences. we love to hear about stuff like that!
Post a Comment