Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tea for two



Last year I hosted a tea party at my parents house for some of my high school friends and we decided we should do it every year. I was trying to get the evite put together today and I couldn't find a very cute evite for the tea party, so I had the genius idea to make my own evite. I asked Taylor, "Taylor, can I dress you up?", she turned and looked at me and said, "Um, yes". I got her all dolled up and pulled out her tea set and we had a tea party. I took some super cute pics of her having a tea party with her babies and then when Nathan came home, he drank some tea with Taylor. It was priceless!

2 comments:

Rosemond said...

Oh, how fun!

jrodges said...

What a nice daddy :). Cute idea!