Taylor modeling her new room
Still have a lot of work to do
You might think this is weird place to put the crib, but her room is next to the media room, so we wanted her as far away from that wall as possible.
Taylor stayed in her big girl room last night for the first time and she did great. We got all of her furniture moved up into her new room Friday night and Saturday morning. She took her nap in her room Saturday and then stayed the night in her new room. She didn't cry once and just rolled over and went to sleep both times. I figured I would be sitting with her for a while when we put her to bed the first time to get her use to the new surroundings, but she is such a big girl and didn't need me. I guess that is good. Anyways, she seems to love having the bigger room to dance in. We don't have all the stuff on the walls or on her shelves yet, but we will get there soon.
We have turned her nursery into a playroom. We need to go get some shelving units to organize all of the toys. I think she is going to love having a room with all of her toys in it.



1 comment:
I love the walls!! Great job!!!
Post a Comment