Alright ladies,
I went to go see Bride Wars last night with a friend and it was...................adorable. I love Kate Hudson, so I will see anything she is in. The movie was really cute and was a total chick flick. Sometimes it is nice to watch a movie that is girly, has no cussing, and has no sex scenes. I had heard mixed reviews on it from friends, so I was a little worried it was going to be a flop, but you know, I don't get to go to the movies that often anymore, so I'll take what I can get.
I would totally recommend this movie if you girls are wanting to watch a cute, fun, girly movie. It reminded me of "How to lose a guy in 10 days" type of fun movie that you can watch over and over again.
Just thought I would share :)
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment