There was a great message waiting for us when we got home from work yesterday on our answering machine.....there is a one-day spot at KDO for Taylor!!!!!!! I can't put into words how excited I am. I know she just loved it last year and she learned so much. I have to admit that I loved her going so I could get some alone time, but I honestly just love it because I know she loves it. We saw school buses around town Monday when I was taking her to Tammy's and she asked if she was going to school. I had to tell her know and that maybe next year she could go. Luckily she isn't old enough to really understand that yet, but now it doesn't matter - she gets to go to school now!!!
I'm not sure who her teachers will be, but we have Meet the Teacher next Thursday and then her first day of school will be September 9th. We are so beyond excited!!!!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment