Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Neglect.....

I have been neglecting my blog lately and I'm sorry. I swear I have just been crazy busy with tons of things right now. My blog isn't the only thing I have been neglecting. I neglected to put sunscreen on my husband last weekend and he got burned. Yep that right, my 30 year old husband - somehow it is my fault for not making him put the sunscreen on. Go figure!

We went to the lake last weekend with my parents and it was overcast all day Saturday. We put sunscreen on Taylor, but Nathan thought he would be okay without it. He was lobster red Saturday night and is still pretty red. He held Taylor most of the time, so he is splotchy and only red in certain areas. It's funny.
Putting sunscreen on Taylor and not on himself!
Playing dominos with the family!

No comments: