We cleaned out the attic last week to allow the guys to install radiant barrier. We finally got around to putting all the stuff back into the attic last night. I found a box of my Barbies. I pulled out the Barbie corvette and the horse. Taylor absolutely loves horses, so as soon as she saw the horse, she asked me if she could have it. She kept putting the horse in the corvette and pushing him around. It was so cute. We named the horse Cocoa which is the name of the horse in the Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa books (totally recommend them!) that she loves.
Tonight she tried to ride Cocoa and I was afraid she would break him considering he is 20+ years old and made for a Barbie. I pulled out a barbie that was dressed like a horseback rider. Taylor got sidetracked with her riding boots and kept putting them on and taking them off her. Aren't kids funny!?
Playing with Cocoa (with his raincoat on....according to Taylor) and her corvette.
Cocoa riding in his corvette
Running out the door with Cocoa and her corvette when we said it was bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment