Sunday, August 9, 2009

Taylor in her big girl bed

Tonight we converted Taylor's crib into a daybed. We added on a little side rail so she doesn't fall out. She is super excited about her big girl bed and she is just awesome. She crawled right up there and laid down and went to sleep. We kept telling her that she has to stay in bed when she wakes up and she has to call for mommy and daddy to come get her. We added a gate at the top of the stairs and told her that she isn't suppose to touch it (that way she doesn't try to open the gate herself). Hopefully she will listen to us and stay in bed when she wakes up. I guess we will see in the morning!

2 comments:

The Huskeys said...

Yea Taylor!!! Very exciting!

Julie said...

So fun! I can't wait to hear how the morning went :) I hate that I missed seeing you this weekend. I want to hear about the reunion.