I'm only 28 and I honestly think I'm falling apart. My foot is broken and my back is a pretzel!
Yep, that foot pain came back Monday night and hasn't quite since. I had x-rays taken of it Tuesday and the doctor found a break - it's just a stress fracture though. I'm not sure how I broke it, the only thing I can think of is that it is from running.
My spine has been hurting me for months, so I finally went to the chiropractor to get it checked out. He took x-rays and then showed Nathan and me what we are dealing with. My hips are uneven which has caused my lower spine to bend (scoliosis) to correct my unevenness. My lower spine is crooked and my upper spine is crooked to counteract my lower spine being crooked. Then my spine is twisted in some areas and then my neck is a little out of alignment. Come on', seriously!?! The doctor said he should be able to get me all aligned within the next 3 months or so. So for the next few months, I will be going to the chiropractor 2-3 times a week. So fun!
My foot pain has taken my attention off my back pain, so that is a plus!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment